Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Site Director
at Arizona's Children Association
Are you an associate or independent licensed therapist who likes working independently while being part of a supportive group of peers? Are you a collaborative leader with an ability to help teams make decisions in the best interest of the client? Do you want the best for children and their families? If that sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Behavioral Health Site Director for our Casa Grande and Florence locations. As a Behavioral Health Site Director for Arizona's Children Association, you will provide clinical and administrative oversight of Clinical programs for our Casa Grande and Florence office locations.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403b Retirement Savings Plan
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Implements programs in accordance with contract requirements with trauma informed concepts and practices.
* Implements QM and QI plans and ensures that deliverables are met.
* Monitors productivity of staff and proactively identify and address issues to ensure quality and quantity of program and contract requirement are maintained.
* Monitors and ensures that all compliance policies and practices are followed.
* Ensures timely and effective inter-payer service delivery within the agency.
* Develops, implements and monitors the budget, correcting course throughout the year as needed.
* Assesses the needs pertaining to program area, and responds to meet those needs with existing resources and processes and/or development alternative options.
* Provides clinical supervision, leadership and coaching with clinical and program supervisors.
* Effectively executes programmatic initiatives including implementation of EBPs, best practices and data collection, analysis and needed changes based on data analysis.
* Provides support/feedback to senior management regarding business opportunities, challenges with programs and target communities, and identifies solutions to problem areas.
* Master’s degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university, with formal education in psychosocial functioning; assessment skills; intervention strategies; mobilizing individual and/or family strengths; and the role of social, economic and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical oversight and management of staff.
* Must have an associate or independent license with the State of Arizona.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to conduct agency business and attend meetings.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* Must be available to work evenings and weekends to accommodate business needs.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer