Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Founded in 1996, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty supplements for private label for leading national and global marketers and retailers. The company’s high quality standards and superior customer service have attracted many of the leading sellers of supplements and driven rapid growth.
Our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly facilities in Chandler, Arizona, exceed cGMP standards and allow us to grow in anticipation of our customers’ needs. With over 350,000 square-feet of production and warehousing space, as well as continued expansion plans, ANS is equipped to bring its customers’ product vision to market.
This position is responsible to initiate, plan, monitor and close NPI projects at ANS (from conception to production) and other corporate projects as assigned. The position will work directly with multiple departments to facilitate and coordinate the successful completion of projects that align with key company goals and objectives.
This position will be responsible for the following.
- Essential Duties - Duty order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Initiate projects based on input from Sales or other ANS teams, as needed
- Build and manage project timelines which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete each project
- Track progress of multiple simultaneous projects utilizing ANS systems and team meetings
- Provide regular status updates to project teams and senior leadership through appropriate tools
- Collaborate with NPI cross-functional teams to identify and address potential project issues and risks, elevating to senior management when necessary
- Support project team members and drive accountability, while ensuring they have the proper information & tools needed to be successful in staying within their committed timeframes.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes, team collaboration and organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate and cooperate with external customer project management teams as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Skill / Requirements
- B.A. or B.S degree required or relevant work experience with project management / leading cross functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word experience required.
- Willingness and ability to learn and master new software based solutions is essential.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred (not required).
- Previous workplace experience and familiarity in Dietary Supplements or Consumer Goods industry preferred (not required)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while building productive relationships with peers, outside departments, suppliers, customers and senior management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence others without direct authority, in order to move projects forward and accomplish organizational goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A reputation of integrity, leadership and ability to exercise good judgment and maintain performance under pressure
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Maintain a regular and dependable work attendance record with few instances of unplanned and/or unexpected absence.