Arizona Community Physicians
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Community Physicians
The Data Analyst collects, maintains, manipulates, manages, and interprets data received from internal and external data sources. The Data Analyst also presents data, ideas and reports to leadership designed to improve health care quality and lower health care costs.
Education: Preferred bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, public health or computer science from an accredited college. Experience in financial modeling and database applications preferred. Additional years of experience may be substituted for education requirements.
Work Experience: 3 or more years working as a data analyst in health care
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, charts and conditional formatting
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, and governmental regulations
• Experience building and maintaining financial models and tracking performance against targets
• Ability to distill complex contracts and concepts into simple explanations/presentations
• Ability to succinctly summarize findings in write reports and white papers
• Experience with statistical models and risk adjustment
• Experience with SAS, SQL or similar applications preferred
• Ability to effectively present information to leadership and respond to inquiries.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with all employees.
• Willingness to learn new skills and software when requested.