Arizona Charter Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
7TH AND 8TH GRADE SCIENCE TEACHER - La Paloma Academy South Campus
at Arizona Charter Schools
A 7th and 8th grade science teacher is needed for the current 2017-2018 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
La Paloma Academy South is a charter school located at 5660 S. 12th Avenue in Tucson. The office is open M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated 7th and 8th grade science teacher to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- SEI requirements: applicants need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.