Arion Care Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Master's Level ABA Therapist
at Arion Care Solutions, LLC
Arion Care Solutions, LLC is looking for energetic, Master's Level ABA Therapists to assist in our home treatment programs!
All staff and programming are supervised by Licensed Behavior Analysts.
The Master's Level Therapist will participate in our program that targets a variety of interventions for children with developmental disabilities including, pre-school aged children with autism or at risk of autism. This program will focus on special developmental skills, habilitative therapies, behavioral intervention, and/or sensorimotor development. Master's level ABA Therapists will conduct an assessment of challenging behavior or areas of skill deficit using a FBA, ABLLS-R, Vineland or VB-MAPP, develop a treatment program, model implementation of the intervention plan, including teaching of alternative or replacement behavior, coach and train the family members/caregivers and service providers in the implementation and usage of the treatment program, review data with the team and provide follow-up consultation as well as ongoing oversight to ensure proper implementation of the treatment program.
- Prevention and Support Training (Arion can help with this)
- Article 9 Training (Arion can help with this)
- Trainings Required by Arion Care Solutions, LLC
- A license to practice psychology or behavior analysis in the state of Arizona, OR
- A Master’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology, special education, or related field AND
- Fifteen (15) hours of graduate level coursework in behavior analysis, AND
- Six (6) months of full-time, supervised employment in behavior analysis under the supervision of a certified behavior analyst, OR
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior