Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Openings as of 6/17/2019
- Bilingual Clerk JobID: 6351
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
State and Federal Programs
- Closing Date:
open until filled Level D, $11.00
- High school diploma or GED;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in desired/needed language;
- Passing score on bilingual skills test (if available);
- More than one year of general clerical experience;
- Passing score on accuracy typing test or passing score on Word/Excel skills assessment;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
8 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
Must be fluent in Arabic.
This position is in conjunction with Translator/Interpreter at State & Federal Programs (Job #6352) - you must apply to both positions to be considered.
This position is for the 2019-20 School Year.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!