Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmeriFirst Financial
|Department:||Operations - Closing|
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you! We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us!
* Funder/Doc Drawer/CD Specialist Experience Required*
* Compensation Commensurate with Experience*
Executive Summary of Position:
To perform a final quality check of the loan file to ensure that all AmeriFirst Financial, investor specific, FHA/VA/USDA/Conventional, compliance policies and regulations have been satisfied prior to funding the loan and delivering for insurance and/or selling of the loan.
- Review loan file to ensure all prior to closing conditions have been satisfied.
- Review signed closing documents to ensure proper execution and completeness.
- Review and verify all fees and charges associated with loan are reflected on final Hud1 settlement statement and meet all AmeriFirst Financial, investor specific, FHA/VA/USDA/Conventional and compliance policies and regulations within time frame outlined by Management.
- Run Data Verify for final check of MERs, Funder and notary.
- Final Verbal VOE.
- Verify closing agent is approved through warehouse bank prior to funding.
- Compile final funding figures and balance with closing agent.
- Order closing funds through warehouse banks to be wired to closing agent.
- Communicate with closing agent, loan officer and processor as to status and completion of process.
- Deliver final figures to AmeriFirst Financial accounting department.
- Assist when requested to correct errors or omissions in Post-Closing.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Participate by example through sharing of knowledge and skill to promote a positive teamwork environment.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of mortgage closing experience is required.
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing and spreadsheets required.
- Ability to use a calculator, 10-key adding machine or equivalent is required.
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to communicate professionally, effectively and positively to co-workers and customers.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as requested by Management.
- Ability to use independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives and goals while operating within corporate and departmental policy guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.