Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Doc Drawer
at AmeriFirst Financial
Mortgage Doc Drawer
|Department:||Operations - Closing|
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
** Pay Commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
To perform a quality check of the loan file to ensure that all AmeriFirst, Investor specific, FHA/VA/USDA/Conventional and compliance policies and regulations have been satisfied prior to loan documents being delivered to the closing agent.
- Review loan file to ensure all prior to closing conditions have been satisfied by underwriting department.
- Verify loan file against Encompass LOs to ensure all loan terms and conditions match.
- Review and verify all fees and charges associated with loan meet all compliance regulations.
- Run a MERs search by borrowers Social Security Number - looking for undisclosed properties on the 1003.
- Verbal VVOE.
- Check for LDP/GSA Clearance through FHA Connection for notary, doc drawer.
- Input and compile loan closing documents and send to closing agent for signing within timeframe outlined by Management.
- Complete and upload funding package as instructed by warehouse bank after closing documents have been sent to closing agent.
- Communicate with loan officer and processor as to status and completion of process.
- Review and approve preliminary Hud1 statement supplied by Title closing agent prior to borrower signing loan documents.
- Assist when requested to correct errors or omissions in post-closing.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Participate by example through sharing of knowledge and skill to promote a positive team work environment.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Reporting of potential or actual violations of such policies, practices and procedures to Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage experience is required.
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing and spreadsheets required.
- Ability to use a calculator, 10-key adding machine or equivalent is required.
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as requested by Management.
- Ability to use independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives and goals while operating within corporate and departmental policy guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.