Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT - Application Support Specialist
at AmeriFirst Financial
IT - Application Support Specialist
Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you! We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us!
$16-$17 an hour ** Pay Commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
This position is dedicated to the overall administration, development and configuration functions for all features of Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across the complete enterprise from origination through servicing.
The position will provide excellent upward mobility and visibility within our fast-paced, rapidly growing organization. The successful applicant will work with development and support teams to make sure all incoming tickets are handled quickly and appropriately as well as test new software releases, prepare release documentation and assist in the communication and training of software documentation.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner and escalate issues to Ellie Mae tech support as needed
- Initialize and maintain company and user setups, personas and roles
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group
- Develop high quality code within company standards and development guidelines
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully roll out and complete projects in a timely manner while meeting agreed upon requirement
- Communicate the development of projects, enhancements and maintenance with your team and management
- Identify training needs on Encompass® 360. Organize and facilitate Encompass® 360 end user training as needed; this includes new employee Encompass® 360 training, training on changes, new features and refresher training as required
- Provide documentation of Encompass® 360 process, feature, and workflow changes; including changes to the system, Encompass® 360 updates and new features
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Report any potential and actual violation of such policies practices or procedures to Compliance Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Associates degree with emphasis in computer science or other computer related discipline
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office® applications
- Background in an object-oriented programming language
- Strong sense of logical operations as pertaining to business logic
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment as well as with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail as well as the ability to focus on the overall objective of a given task/project
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all staff and management personnel
- High school diploma or general education degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience, with emphasis in computer science disciplines or other computer related discipline
- Prior Mortgage Experience
- Prior use of Encompass® 360, Encompass® SDK, and Encompass® Reporting Database
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.