All Valley Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAREGIVERS NEEDED IN WEST PHOENIX, AVONDALE, BUCKEYE, & TOLLESON
at All Valley Home Health Care
Are you interested in making some extra cash for the holidays? If so, please call the West Valley office at 623-977-3977 and ask for Desiree Gonzales. I am looking for dedicated people who want to work, who are dependable, and who CARE about helping people! We work off of your schedule and the area that you want to work out of. Please call me asap before positions get filled!!!
- Assist clients with personal cares, light housekeeping, and meal preparation wherever the client calls home
- Perform duties as assigned in the care plan
- Provide a clean, safe environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Current Tuberculosis (TB) or Chest X-Ray Results
- Must have DCW/Caregiver Certificate or CNA license
- CPR/First Aid Certification
WE PROVIDE DIRECT CARE WORKER TRAINING, CPR/ FIRST AID AND RESOURCES TO OBTAIN TB SCREENING Call 623-977-3977
Why work for All Valley Home Health Care?
- Steady and consistent schedules - You make your own schedule and we find clients who match the hours of services requested.
- Recognition - We participate in employee happiness by offering Employee of the Month (EOTM) rewards and certificates.
- Strong leadership - Our caregivers are highly valued team members who make such a big impact to our company. Patience, Compassion, Dependability, Trustworthy are just some of the traits you will empower in yourself as being an All Valley caregiver.
- Staffing Coordinators - Our team of dedicated and territory assigned Staffing Coordinators work with you one-on-one to match your needs and availability to our clients needs. It is always our primary objective to place high quality caregivers in care environment’s that allow them to be very successful and rewarded for their dedicated care.
Where to apply:
8765 W. Kelton Lane
Bldg. C-1 Suite 101
Peoria, AZ 85382
623-977-3977 Ask for Desiree Gonzales