Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ad Strategies
Ad Strategies is searching for a creative intern to both create and curate content for our boutique ad
agency in Scottsdale. As we continue to grow, we welcome the next unique thinker to contribute to
our amazing team. This is a part-time position with an estimated schedule of 20 hours a week. Your
time will be spent on creative writing, content creation for blogs and social media, assisting in client
requests, and supporting our sales team. If you’re an experienced writer with a track record of
meeting tight deadlines, collaborating with a variety of people and are a pro at leveraging social
media, this position should interest you. Students and new grads are welcome!
As the Creative Intern you will:
- Write creative content for clients’ recruitment needs
- Build and manage social media content for our clients and our agency on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create content calendars in advance for approval
- Track campaign performance, analyze the results and make adjustments to optimize campaign performance.
- Assist in art direction for client projects. Yes! We want to see your vision in addition to hearing your voice.
- Research and develop blog content relevant to the recruiting industry. WordPress experience is a plus!
- Primarily work from home but will need to meet in the office a few hours a week.
- Bring your “A” game. Every day. Each of us is vital to our overall success. Always be ready to contribute and have fun.
Skills & experience:
- 1-2 years of creative writing experience. (Class experience counts here!)
- 2 years of social media content creation & management
- A good understanding of posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Facebook & Instagram ad management experience a plus!
- Familiarity with social distribution platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Ability to analyze and track social campaign metrics
- Experience in developing brand awareness.
- WordPress & CSS experience is a plus!
To be successful, you must:
- Love helping people
- Be an expert at meeting deadlines and managing time
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a sense of humor
- Be creative
- Be focused on doing great work while having fun
Why Ad Strategies?
At Ad Strategies, we succeed by creating recruitment marketing that connects candidates to our
clients’ employment opportunities. We want you to bring your hustle, grit, and creativity to everything
you do here. You’ll be expected to take ownership and improve constantly. You’ll personify our
values of honesty, integrity, courage, focused work and personal relationships. These values unify
us and allow us to make the connections that are vital to our growth. That steady growth, vibrant
culture and creative innovations are producing new opportunities every day. Oh yeah, you should
also really love having fun, laughing and making an impact.