Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Experience Director
at Adelante Healthcare
The Employee Experience Director is responsible for aligning organizational objectives with employees and leadership. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. This position is responsible for leading and managing programs and process related to employee relations, benefits, staffing, talent acquisition, retention, compensation and performance management.
- Lead the company’s human resources and Medical Staff Services team
- Develop and implement people processes across every aspect of the organization
- Manage talent acquisition and retention programs to ensure we continue to hire, develop, and retain top talent
- Manage the HRIS system by monitoring updates, training managers and utilizing the system to maximize process and utilization
- Coordinate performance management process including performance appraisals, positive discipline and succession planning
- Partner with the Training department to foster professional growth and development of employees
- Model and champion our company culture
- Work collaboratively with leaders on employee relations and HR issues and provide support and guidance in accordance with organizational policies and values
- Assure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Leads HR projects as assigned to implement and improve existing processes in support of the organization’s strategy and ensure a continuous improvement
- Benefit Plans Strategy and Design
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as requested or assigned
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcare’s written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelante’s legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Labor Studies, Human Resources, Communications or Business AND greater than ten (10) years’ experience in Human Resources leadership roles, including plan design, contracting and negotiation; compensation, recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation analysis, human resources strategy
- Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) by the HR Certification Institute (HCRI)
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service with ability to partner with Leadership in design and implementation of strategic plan
- Proficiency in use of current Microsoft Office applications Paycom Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Competency in working with people of various cultures
- Evidence of valid Arizona driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Prioritization and multi-task skills are required
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience as an Advocate for Health Care or Human Rights
- Fluency in a language in addition to English (Spanish preferred)
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.