Accurate Corrosion Control
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Accurate Corrosion Control
The position provides administrative support to both field and office personnel while providing quality customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing Work Orders and Job Files
- Certificate of Insurance and W-9’s for Client and job request
- Assist with fleet tracking for all vehicles such as recordkeeping, insurance and registration
- Creation and renewal of Call 811/Blue Staking
- Assist with DOT Regulatory and recordkeeping
- Assist with Project management assistance such as bids, project continuance, and any documentation required, permitting, MSA’s, PO’s, Change orders, etc.
- Assist with weekly tailgate meetings
- Assist with State Licenses
- Supports creation of company resumes and company profiles/supplemental for bidding documents
- Other duties may be assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of 2 year of related experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certifications as an Administrative Assistant a plus
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive information required
- Must possess a valid driver's license with no prior DUI within 5yrs, acceptable driving record, and evidence of insurability for travel purposes
- Upon employment, this position is subject to random drug testing in compliance with federal, state and company guidelines
Knowledge/ Skills /Abilities:
- Proficient in M.S. Office (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Approximately 85% of the work may be performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds unassisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. “ACCI” is a full service Corrosion Control Mitigation Company specializing in providing corrosion control materials, construction and Cathodic Protection services working mainly in AZ and surrounding states as a cathodic protection utility contractor.