Academy of Math and Science
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Academy of Math and Science
|Position: Speech Language Pathologist|
|Job Id: 130|
|# of Openings: 1|
Academies of Math and Science
Speech Language Pathologist for Phoenix campuses - 2018-2019 school year
As we open new schools and grow by roughly 30% each year, we seek intelligent, data-driven teachers eager to uphold the same academic excellence that made our flagship school in Tucson the 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year. Our results and success support our belief that all students can succeed - no matter their background - with the right programs in place, and more importantly, the right people leading the way. That’s where you come in.
Your mission as a Speech Language Pathologist will include the following:
Qualifications & competencies:
Why work for us?
· Competitive salaries and bonus pay
· Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
· Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
· Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, PD, and professional learning communities
· Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
· The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
In the words of one of our employees, "[AMS has] incredible curriculum and standards that help students succeed. Administration appreciates staff and they express it throughout the school year, and there are a lot of opportunities for growth within the company. Everyone is always looking for ways to be better for our students! I am proud to work in an encouraging environment that is so uplifting and positive. I can’t say enough great things about AMS."
*If you experience any problems with the application please try a different browser or disable pop-up blockers. If you continue to have difficulties then please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 annually, DOE.