Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Caregiver (DSP2) $11-$13.50 Per Hour
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL II (DSP2) $11-13.50 per hour
VALLEYLIFE is a nonprofit organization that provides premier services to individuals with disabilities to enhance their quality of life. We are committed to helping people with disabilities in our community by enriching their lives with rewarding experiences and valuable opportunities. We enable them to live a life with choices, independence and dignity. Our services are delivered through our caring and dedicated staff, specialized programs and advocacy.
We currently have Lead Tech (Lead Caregiver) positions in the following areas.
All qualified candidates must be genuinely concerned about helping people.
Lead Tech Openings:
Group Home - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Day Treatment - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Skill / Requirements
Must meet State requirements on a Background Investigation and Professional and Personal Reference Checks. Must have a valid Arizona driver's license. Must be able to function in a home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members and be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided. Must be able to speak and read the English language. Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
LEAD TECH (Lead Caregiver) Minimum Job Requirements
- Follows daily schedule, implements and documents member programs.
- Orders, administers, documents and stores medication.
- Notifies Supervisor if there are documentation errors/omissions.
- Ensures client hygiene, grooming and dress is appropriate.
- Assists in training new employees and orientation of new members to area.
- Maintains program equipment and notifies supervisor of supply needs.
- Provides input for the development of the Individual Service Program Plan (I.S.P.P).
- Assists in the preparation of additional documentation such as, field trips, clients/staff assignments, checklist, and budget sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of work site, reports maintenance concerns.
- Assists in maintaining adequate groceries, hygiene supplies, and other general/cleaning supplies.
- In the absence of the supervisor, functions as acting supervisor of the group home as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
VALLEYLIFE is committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All individuals employed by VALLEYLIFE must be able to obtain a federal fingerprint clearance card. Direct service workers are security sensitive positions and must adhere to all required regulations. VALLEYLIFE is a Drug Free Workplace.
VALLEYLIFE benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending account, 403b retirement, paid time off and paid holidays. Benefits are available to all full time employees.
VALLEYLIFE is a 501(c)(3) corporation governed by a Board of Directors.
VALLEYLIFE is a in an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace. Please be sure to mention that you saw this ad on Jobing.com!
Please click the link below to complete our application for this position.
No resumes and/or letters of interest will be reviewed.
All applications must be submitted online or you may submit an online application at our main office which is located at 1142 W Hatcher Road, Phoenix, AZ 85021.