Job: Sr. Account Manager - Network Integration Solution
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Extreme Integration is an Arizona-Based Network Integrator, specializing in Voice Communications and Applications on a converged network. By leveraging the power of IP-Based Communications, Extreme Integration is able to provide it's customers with technologies that directly impact their business. Our key differentiators are voice technical depth and customer support that greatly exceeds that of broad-based "jack-of-all-trades" network integrators. Customers choose Extreme Integration because "Voice Communications is WHAT WE DO!" Your charter as the Sr. Account Manager will be to drive Extreme Integration's business in the territory and to identify, aggressively pursue and develop relationships with prospects that deliver increased revenue and market share growth for Extreme Integration. As an Account Manager you will...
- be responsible for meeting an aggressive program of pipeline development and sales performance expectations.
- Deliver a persuasive Extreme Integration product message supported by your knowledge of current and future industry trends.
- Work with product manufacturers to assist in the development of the sales territory through introduction of marketing programs, and proposed strategies that drive deals to a successful close. To be effective, you must possess outstanding presentation skills, strong organizational skills, and fully grasp the strategic advantage offered by Extreme Integration's technology solutions
Skills / Requirements
The ideal candidate will be based in the Phoenix area and have 3 to 5 years successful senior direct sales experience with a track record of closing business. Candidates who offer technical depth in telephony and VOIP are preferred. Keys to success in this role are...
- a dynamic presence
- excellent communication skills
- solid relationship management experience
- a strong work ethic and the ability to close sales opportunities. Additionally, you must also be highly collaborative, focused, tenacious, and willing to travel as necessary. You must possess the ability to actively identify new prospects. Direct Cisco experience and/or experience with Cisco channel partners is a plus. BS, BA or equivalent required.
There are no jobs currently listed.