This posting has expired and is no longer available.
West Phoenix lumber company is looking for a part-time Receptionist:
• Answer and properly route all incoming calls.
• Greet and assist all visitors and guests.
• Assist with Data Entry and sorting/filing for various departments, as necessary
• Assist with various projects and reports, as necessary
Skills / Requirements
To include, but not limited to:
• Strong Communication Skills (both verbal / written) Spanish would be a plus.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work cooperatively with others (i.e. customers, prospective / current employees, vendors, etc.)
• Job requires the following motions: bending, lifting (up to 25 lbs.), sitting, typing
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma
• Prior Receptionist Experience (Construction Industry experience preferred)
Must be able to pass a BG Check!