Job: Physical Therapy - Weekend - Phoenix, AZ
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Heritage Home Healthcare
Browse Similar Jobs: Healthcare - Support Services
Heritage Home Healthcare & Hospice is currently looking for a vibrant Physical Therapist to join our team.
An individual who is currently licensed in the state as a Physical Therapist to work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team to develop a plan of treatment for each physical therapy patient and provide skilled physical therapy services in accordance with physician orders.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician's orders and plan of care.
- Assess patient needs initially and ongoing to determine level of functioning including OASIS assessment at appropriate times.
- Consults and coordinates with physician and interdisciplinary team to develop plan of care and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Establishes therapy goals based on assessment and physician orders.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate OASIS, clinical and progress notes, payroll and other required agency documentation per agency policies and procedures.
- Observes and reports patient progress and/or changes to physician and appropriate disciplinary team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A great place to work!
Skills / Requirements
Graduate from a school of physical therapy accredited jointly by the American Physical Therapy Association and Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Associations.
Minimum of two years experience as a PT in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past three years.
Current state license as a Physical Therapist
Please apply directly at: http://www.heritagehomehealthcare.com/
Actual Job Location: