Job: Marketing Specialist
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at DriveTime
Browse Similar Jobs: Advertising/Marketing/PR
Requisition Number: 2284
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Area of Interest: Marketing
Marketing Specialist What Drives You?The encouragement of other top performers and strong leaders? A culture of success with unique challenges and rewards?Career paths that prepare you for new roles and growth?An environment where helping others really matters?
We share your drive.DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you. Exciting Responsibilities.Under minimal direction responsibilities include:DriveTime is seeking an enthusiastic and humble individual to join their marketing department in the role of marketing specialist. This role encompasses online and traditional marketing management & execution, along with strategic marketing ideation and drive. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, forward thinking and passionate about the work that they are providedExecute and develop compelling email, print and web marketing campaigns to support lead acquisition, sales conversion rates, and create budget efficiencies.Assist and support the marketing for multiple dealership locations and call centers.Develop and execute successful promotions and sales incentives. Analyze and report on marketing campaigns, strategize ways to improve on execution. Examine ROI, demographics, revenue, call volume, and other data. Present reports/data to Executive team. Work with project management, development & analytical teams to coordinate new marketing initiates. Coordinate with IT, Creative, and Email System Manager to execute direct marketing campaigns.Write content for various marketing pieces and manage through the creative development process for direct mail, printed collateral, email, and web components. Manage and update website content changes.Optimize and create online marketing programs including Pay-Per-Click and Search Engine Optimization.Interface with strategic partners and legal teams to facilitate marketing plans, artwork, terms and conditions, and other marketing components.Support senior marketing management.Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.Money: Great competitive pay!Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 60 days)! 401K match too!Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
Connect With Us
Skills / Requirements
Keys to success.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- 1-3 years' experience within a marketing and/or sales setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment both independently and as a contributing member of a collaborative team.
- Proficient in all MS Office software.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to use time management skills to deal with multiple projects.
- Has an outgoing, upbeat, positive attitude.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a tobacco-free workplace.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 10 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires sitting for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Must be able to communicate over the phone to customers.
- Requires typing for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer