Job: Recovery Coach (3 positions available) - Globe, AZ
Job Status: Full Time
This position is established to serve as part of a team of support for members and their families/support enrolled in the behavioral health system and assessed as needing services through the Low and Moderate Need Treatment programs. Coordinates and monitors services for member and family/support as outlined on the individual service plan developed by the CFT/ART Team. Works as a member of the CFT/ART Team to assess strengths, needs and goals. Assist CFT/ART Team with clerical, outreach and coordination activities identified in the member and family/support service plan. Assists in the coordination of discharge plans. Ensures accurate communications, securing and identification of community resources and appointments and identification of barriers. Reports directly to the Clinical Supervisor at the assigned Low and Moderate Need Treatment location.
- Provides community outreach including, but not limited to, member's home, school, work, jail
- Coordinates appointments for members and families/supports with informal and formal services and agencies, as needed
- Maintains collaborative relationship with others involved.
- Arranges and/or provides transportation for members and family/support members for community services as identified by the CFT/ART Team.
- Getting releases/school records/gather and maintaining documentation of contact with member and family/support and the services received/provided.
- Provides referrals, appropriate linkage and continuous coordination with mental health treatment, rehabilitation agencies, and generic services based on client need including but not limited to residential care, day programs, vocational rehabilitation, educational services, medical services, etc.
- Assists in strengthening/building continuum of care of services including informal support for CFT/ART teams.
- Provides or arranges other case management peer support, health promotion, living skills services as determined by the CFT/ART team.
- Coordinates care for member receiving medication services by linking ongoing with psychiatrist, family/support, member and others involved with services.
- Facilitates recovery groups, aftercare, and discharge planning with member, family/support and other team members.
- May complete intakes with members and family/support entering the system.
- Participates in program development planning for site/community to include respite/day program activities.
- Coordinates client intake, evaluations, and monitoring processes. Participates in the development of agency recognized treatment modalities with consumers and family/support. Attends and participates in multidisciplinary team staffing as appropriate to ensure holistic approach to treatment.
- See Working Conditions.
- Perform rapid drug screen via urine specimen, as needed. Staff member must be properly trained on urine collection, as required by the Rapid Drug Screen Lab Test policy
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and one (1) years experience or Associate’s degree and two (2) years experience or High School Diploma/GED and four (4) in a behavioral health field. Must possess a valid Arizona Driver's License. Must be able to obtain Fingerprint Clearance. Must become certified in First Aid, CPR and CPI. Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Use a Personal Computer or telephone up to five hours a day
- Frequent long, irregular hours
- Frequent and/or prolonged travel
- Occasional reaching, bending, stooping, kneeling or crouching
- Frequent standing or moving throughout facility
- Light physical effort (infrequent lift/carry up to 25 pounds)
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle