Job: Licensed Clinician - Tucson and Sierra Vista
View On MapShare this page
Job Status: Full Time
Primary Function: Maintains a caseload of individual, marital, group and family therapy as indicated. Participates in client staffing, develops service plans, and maintains client records, in accordance with the CFT/ART.
Minimum Qualifications: Master's Degree in Behavioral Health field, and an associate level/independent license with the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health. Must be proficient in all concepts, practices and procedures related to field/area of work.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a comprehensive assessment and develop an accurate diagnostic impression.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate an understanding of individual and family dynamics, to identify effective treatment interventions.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in development and implementation of outcome driven service plans, in collaboration with individual and/or families.
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients and/or families, in the therapeutic process.
- Demonstrated the ability and skills to effectively document service provisions within contractual timelines.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to project a professional demeanor when representing the agency.
- Must maintain and protect client confidentiality, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of customer relations and service, e.g., telephone etiquette and clarity in communications.
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate adherence to cultural competency, and ethics standards.
- Must be able to pass DPS fingerprint requirements.
- Responsible for conducting clinical intakes.
- a) Emergency/Crisis evaluations.
- b) Individual/Group/Family Therapy.
- Serve as clinical liaison for assigned case loads within CFT process including collaboration with other internal/external resources.
- Responsible for knowledge of eligibility status when providing or authorizing services.
- Prepare and maintain well written clinical records accurately and thoroughly as required ethically and legally.
- Utilize treatment modalities for diagnostically diverse caseloads with ability to provide outcome oriented services with brief/managed care parameters..
- Consistently meet productivity standards as assigned.
- Submit all required documentation requests by payroll, personnel, and provide any funding agency reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as required.
- Provide clinical supervision in accordance with ADHS Licensure/Contracts as assigned.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant agency policies, state and federal statutes and rules.
- Perform rapid drug screen via urine specimen, as needed. Staff member must be properly trained on urine collection, as required by the Rapid Drug Screen Lab Test policy
- Performs other duties, as assigned.