Job: I.T. Specialist / Wickenburg, AZ
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rosewood Ranch
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders success for over a decade is based on their ability to treat severe eating disorders with an intensive, medically sophisticated, cutting-edge, interdisciplinary program as well as treat co-occurring disorders with licensed detoxification unit. Rosewood is located on a serene 14 acre campus in the beautiful Sonora desert, just 60 miles northwest of Phoenix, AZ. Rosewood is JCAHO accredited and is the only ED treatment center for adult/adolescent men and women in AZ that accepts insurances.
With Rosewood‚s expansion come exciting and fulfilling employment opportunities, the following positions are open:
SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS: Responsible for all aspects of computer data and telephone communications at all of Rosewood facilities. Responsible for working with all facilities‚ technology users to ensure their necessary technology needs are met and follow the policies and procedures set down by Rosewood.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain day to day operation of network infrastructure
2. Maintain database inventory of Rosewood IT assets.
3. Coordinate the activation, maintenance, and inactivation of user accounts for Rosewood staff.
4. Ability to act as backup Sigmund System Administrator and maintain day to day Sigmund operations as needed.
5. Ability to train and assist staff with software and hardware applications
6. Phone database support and programming
7. Database support and programming of all Rosewood locks, laptop computers, blackberries and cell phones
8. Maintain Phone Systems and oversee any repairs and upgrades
9. Assist contractors in backbone configurations that would best meet the growing future needs of Rosewood
10. Strong knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 Server, Exchange 2007/2010, Network Administration, VPN, Network Security (TCP/IP protocol) and Active Directory.
11. Maintain operational infrastructures for all networks, servers and company computers.
12. Infrastructure responsibilities include installation, configuration, maintenance, updates, and modifications.
13. Must maintain the highest level of network equipment needed for the growing needs of Rosewood‚s facilities
14. Anticipate, research, plan and track future projects and potential problems
15. Complies with HIPAA and Rosewood policies and procedures
16. Is responsible to create and maintain Policies and procedures for IT Department
17. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
1. College degree in computer science.
2. At least 3 to 5 years of working in the Level 1 IT Technician field
3. Daily updates and implementation of new hardware and software experience MANDATORY.
4. Strong Documentation Skills, Excellent communication skills, Excellent customer service skills.
5. Familiarity with Mac products and applications.
6. Strong foundation in desktop support
7. Good understanding of networking concepts
8.Microsoft Exchange Server, LAN / WAN experience
9.Strong knowledge of XP Pro Server, Exchange2007, Network Administration, VPN Network Security, (TCP/IP) Protocol, Active Directory, Blackberry Technology.
10. Certifications Desired include: A+,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, But not required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and education/credentials. Rosewood offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance and long term disability and 401K.