Job: Engagement Marketing Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Advertising/Marketing/PR
The Engagement Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing consumer engagement and nurture strategies. You need to be a passionate, strategic thinker who’s not afraid to get into the trenches to get the job done because your role will span a range from high-level strategy development to the daily management of engagement tasks. You will be the “go-to” subject matter expert when it comes to email marketing, engagement and nurture. This is a great job for someone who wants to have an immediate and ongoing impact on the continuing growth of a successful company.
• Develop email engagement and nurture strategy and policies
• Design campaigns
• Develop copy and messaging
• Build forms and landing pages.
• Create email and email templates using marketing automation system and HTML
• Manage deliverability and testing
• Create and implement testing methodology
• Run reports, analyze metrics
• Manage campaign lifecycle through design, development, implementation, and reporting
• Educate organization on policy and best practices
• Meet with clients to present campaign strategy and content
• Perform other duties as needed
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is an early-stage growth company offering our clients a unique combination of marketing, administrative, and technology services. The company was founded in 2007 by industry leading veterans. Genius Avenue is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organization that will allow you the independence to take ownership of your role in order to get the job done and make an impact on shaping the future of our company.
Skills / Requirements
• Experience with nurture or drip marketing
• Knowledge of deliverability, optimization, formatting, testing, and CAN-SPAM compliance
• Familiarity with email management systems, Pardot in particular is helpful
• A/B testing and optimization
• Email layout and design ability
• Experience with HTML and CSS code
• Basic graphic design principles
• Copywriting skills
• Proficiency with data analysis and reporting
• Project management skills
• Familiarity with SEO best practices
• Social media integration skills
• Strong English spelling, grammar, and usage skills
• Open, honest, self-confident and direct communicator
• Effective presentation skills with ability to present complex data in easily understandable terms
• Ability to work collaboratively but comfortable as an individual contributor
• Willingness to step outside of comfort zone
• Passionate and thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
• Positive “can-do” attitude and willingness to jump in and help with tasks outside of job description
• Willing to travel if necessary
• Bachelor's degree required with marketing-related or technology focus.
• Minimum five years of professional full-time experience with engagement and nurture email marketing.
• Business to consumer marketing experience
• Experience writing HTML and CSS code.
• CRM experience. Knowledge of Zoho helpful.
• Experience using Google Analytics or similar tools.
• Experience using Photoshop and other graphic programs
There are no jobs currently listed.