Job: Component Design Engineer 156345
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Randstad Arizona Region
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Component Design Engineer 156345
Job Reference: 5083262
Position Type: Temporary
Market Sector: Information Technology
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Contact: Sacramento Recruiting, none, United States
Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: documentation of specifications'' prototype construction and checkout'' modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components'' performing developmental and/or test work'' reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams''.
Scripting (see above)
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have a BS in EE or Computer Science or related fields.
- Understanding of system Verilog RTL
- 4+ years Scripting, Perl and TCL programing experience
- Experience with RTL coding in Verilog and/or SystemVerilog and UArch design
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.