Job: Beverage Company Opportunities
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Kalil Bottling Co.
Kalil Bottling Co. distributes Monster Energy, 7Up, smartwater and other Nationally recognized soft drinks and premium beverages.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Fills shelves, displays and coolers with products from stock in the retailer's back room;
- You will use your own vehicle to cover a local route and will be reimbursed for mileage.
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Submit a current 39-month MVR with a completed Company application;
- Provide proof of car insurance;
- Candidates must be able to pass all pre-employment tests and meet the physical demands of the position (lifting/moving/pushing).
KEY ACCOUNTS MEMBER:
- Experience in Beverage Sales and Merchandising;
- Develop key accounts and be responsible for achieving sales and increasing market share;
- Work with existing chain store accounts;
- Supervision of pricing, Ad schedules, promotions, new items, space allocations,
- sales analysis and other general business activities that are coordinated with assigned accounts;
- Varied management contacts within some chain accounts that may include Buyers, DM‚s, Space Managers, Pricing Managers, etc.;
- Must be operationally hands-on, organized, highly motivated and energetic;
- Must possess an intimate understanding of what it takes to win in the market;
- Must have a strong personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years or older to apply
- 39 Month MVR required with a completed company application
VENDING TECHNICIAN/DELIVERY DRIVER:
- Responsible for repairing coolers.
- Making deliveries using company vehicles.
- This position does require travel up to 50% of the time
- Refurbish new and used equipment; and perform other similar or related duties as requested; Responsible for the installation, set up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and/or fountain equipment; Diagnoses, troubleshoot, test, and repair equipment problems, using judgment to determine how to best repair or replace it;
- May require lifting, carrying, pulling and/or moving between 20 and 45 pounds repeatedly over workday; Requires kneeling, squatting, crouching, crawling and bending when making repairs, often in low places; Position may require moving vending machines weighing 800-1200 pounds; Perform preventative maintenance on equipment;
- Unload used vending machines and load vending machines/coolers for daily delivery; Remove old parts and replace with new parts; Maintain parts inventory in the shop; Transport miscellaneous items; for example, compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic Qualifications: 21 years old; 39 month current MVR to be submitted with a completed company application.
- Preferred experience / skills: Mechanical background; experience in garage, electronics and use of mechanical equipment
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. [hours may vary]
NIGHT LOADING SUPERVISOR:
- Ability to work with and oversee the night loading crew;
- Ability to coach crew members and motivate them;
- Coordinating information with the rest of the warehouse management personnel; effectively delegate projects as needed;
- Enforce policies and procedures;
- Bi-lingual preferred;
- Provide and ensure safe work environment.
- Attend to other duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Responsibilities include building pallets with products;
- Ability to move/push/pull/lift 25-40 lbs.;
- Ensuring a safe work environment at all times; and
- This position requires lifting products, standing, and walking for long periods.
- Must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
All interested candidates may submit their resumes online or apply in person Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at:
Kalil Bottling Co.
2777 S Hardy Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
*** Please Note: For thorough consideration a company application is required.***
Become a team member with one of the hottest companies in the Valley!
Kalil Bottling is proud to offer 100% paid health premium for fulltime employees and their dependents. EOE
Kalil Bottling Co. supports a drug free work environment. EOE.